IJPMR 1989 April; Volume 2Contents
1. Disabilitites following industrial hand injuries. Navnendra Mathur, KKR Sharma.
2. Clean intermittent non sterile self catheterisation (CISC) - a better choice in paraplegic bladder. VK Kapoor, SC Sharma, VK Jalota, NK Saha.
3. Sexual problems in paraplegics. Upinderpal Singh, SK Varma.
4. Heterotopic ossification in spinal cord injury. AK Agarwal, VP Sharma, OP Singh, RP Srivastava, US Mishra.
5. Management of tennis elbow by exercise treatment. SC Kasliwal, MK Mathur, Rajneesh Sharma.
6. The role of plaster immobilisation with local ultrasound in the treatment of De Quervain's disease of wriest. BB Sarkar.
7. A study of improvement of hand function in post Colle's fracture cases by occupational therapy. A Ballav, DP Banerjee.
8. Psychological evaluation in cervical spondylosis. Sanjai Rastogi, SN Chaturvedi, RK Shukla, SB Singh, Sanjay Srivastava, SK Varma.
9. A clinical study of 588 rural based locomotor disabled: camp study. Ratnesh Kumar, AK Bajpayee, AK Agarwal.
10. Rehabilitation of the elderly-an Indian approach. Ajit K Verma, KK Singh.
11. General principles of treatment of rheumatoid arthritis. AN Malaviya.
IAPMR Executive and Editorial Board