IJPMR 1990 April; Volume 3Contents
1. Designing aids for physically handicapped in develping countries. PK Sethi.
2. Claw finger correction in leprosy - newer approaches. GN Malaviya.
3. Missile injury of peripheral nerve leading to complicated irritative nerve lesions. Yaho Jian Xiang, Zhu Sheng Xiu, Zhou Zhong Ying.
4. Self clean intermittent catherization - two years follow-up study. MK Mathur.
5. Evaluation of underarm plastic spinal orthosis in management of scoliosis. Ratnesh Kumar, UK Jain, AK Agarwal, VP Sharma.
6. A clinical study of uppler limb amputees. VP Sharma, AK Agarwal, US Mishra, AK Singhal.
7. Poliomyelitis - a study of 500 cases. SC Goel, SV Sharma, HP Singh, A Prasad.
8. A follow up study of usefulness of wheel chari. AK Agarwal, VP Sharma, OP Singh, R Kumar, AK Singhal, US Mishra.
9. Polypropylene ankle foot orthosis. Rajendra Singh Sohal.
10. Simple suspension system of Thomas split on bamboo Balkan beam. Navnendra Mathur, KKR Sharma, AS Sahai.
11. Rehabilitation Management of mentally retarded amongst physically disabled. Rajendra Sharma, RK Srivastava, Anil Gaur.
IAPMR Executive and Editorial Board