IJPMR 1991 April; Volume 4Contents
1. The paralyzed bladder: Current treatments. Inder Perkash.
2. Rapid neurological evaluation in leprosy patients in field. GN Malaviya.
3. Prediction of recovery in Bell's palsy from electrophysiological findings. Niyananda Kar, SK Banerjee.
4. Etiological factors in cerebral palsy - a hospital based study from Delhi. Nonica Laisram, RK Srivastava, VK Srivastava.
5. Dynamic Knee-elbow splint. UG Nachinolcar, DR Kamath, NG Dighe, V Balakrishnan.
6. Rights of handicappled children. AK Agarwal, OP Singh, VP Sharma.
7. Shortcomings in the management of patients with spinal injuries in a general hospital of Delhi. BK Dhaon, RS Jain, R Kumar.
8. Role of besan paste in the home management of Bell's palsy. Nonica Laisram, RK Srivastava.
9. Study on the usefulness of lower limb orthosis in spinal cord injury patients. VP Sharma, AK Agarwal, UK Jain.
10. A clinical study on role of T(E)Ns in primary fibrositis syndrome. DP Banerjee.
11. Schooling handicap's in disabled children. Ashok Yadav, JV Singh, AK Agarwal, PC Ahuja, AK Srivastava.
IAPMR Executive and Editorial Board