IJPMR 1992 April; Volume 5Contents
1. Burn care and rehabilitation. Barry C Gendron, Sudesh S Jain, Joel A Delisa.
2. Early surgery in poliomyelitis. AK Pandey, Sureshwar Pandey.
3. Prospective randomized trial of intensive physiotherapty with and without stimulatino of the pelvic floor in treatment of incontinence following transurethral prostate resection. Shiv Lal Yadav, KK Singh.
4. Quality norms for the aids for disabled or handicapped persons. JC Gera.
5. Spinal orthosis for scoliosis, a preliminary study. MK Goel, AK Agarwal, Rohit Goel.
6. An analysis of patients seeking physiatric service of a rural medical college hospital. Nityananda Kar, Kalicharan Banerjee, Amiya Banerjee, Sunil Baran Majumdar.
7.The use of muscle based flaps in the treatment of pressure sores. A Jayaswal, S Rastogi, PK Dave.
8. Penetrating spinal injuries - a follow up study. VP Sharma, AK Agarwal, UK Jain.
9. Therapeutic uses of LASER, a case report. SM Ramesh Chellappan.
IAPMR Executive and Editorial Board