IJPMR 1993 April; Volume 6 (1)
1. Modified peg and hole osteotomy for hallux valgus. V Kumar, Kitchener
2. Ankle-foot prosthesis incorporating the articulated bony skeleton of a surgically amputated limb. SG Kabra, Ramji Narayanan.
3. Auto injection of papaverine for erectile dysfunction following spinal cord injury. CA Thiyagarajan.
4. Supracondylar osteotomy for correctio of post polio deformity at knee joint. AK Jain, MK Mathur, GD Purohit
5. Adaptive shortening of long flexors in paralytic claw hands. GA Anderson
6. Community based and integrated rehabilitation of leprosy patients. Ganapati R, Atul Shah, Neela Shah, Kingsley S, Mittal BN.
7. Saltiel's design modification: short leg brace for knee extensor weakness. Shiv Lal Yadav, MK Mathur, SC Kasliwal.
8. Plantar fascitiis - study of different management programme with special reference to UC-BL shoe insert. Rajendra Sharma, AK Gaur, RK Srivastava.
9. Reconstructive surgery of limbs in leprosy - present status. GN Malaviya.
10. Rural polio disabled - reaching unreached through community based rehabilitation: an alternative strategy in place of camp approach. AK Agarwal, VP Sharma, OP Singh, UK Jain.
11. Management of low back pain - critica evaluation. SB Singh, Ayodhya Prasad, SV Sharma.
12. Decubitus ulcer in spinal cord injury. VP Sharma, AK Agarwal, UK Jain.
IAPMR Executive and Editorial Board